2020 STATE OF TEXAS REPUBLICAN PRIMARY RUNOFF ELECTION
July 14, 2020
(Early Voting Monday June 29 – Friday July 10)
ENDORSED means we believe the candidate exhibits a biblical worldview on issues such as sanctity of human life and traditional marriage.
FAVOR means we believe the biblical worldview is not as strong as ENDORSED but is BETTER or FAR BETTER than the other candidates.
PREFER means a biblical worldview is weak or lacking, but from the candidates running for this office we prefer this one.
|United States Representative, District 20||Gary Allen||Endorse|
|(Representante de los Estados Unidos, Distrito Núm. 20)|
|United States Representative, District 23||Raul Reyes||Endorse|
|(Representante de los Estados Unidos, Distrito Núm. 23)|
|United States Representative, District 35||Jenny Garcia Sharon||Favor|
|(Representante de los Estados Unidos, Distrito Núm. 35)|
|Member, State Board of Education, Dist 5||Lani Popp||Endorse|
|(Miembro de la Junta Estatal de Educación|
|Pública, Distrito Núm. 5)|
|County Commissioner, Precinct No. 3||Tom Rickhoff||Favor|
|(Comisionado del Condado, Precinto 3)|
|County Chairman||Cynthia Brehm||Favor|
|(Presidente del Condado)|
1. We looked for candidates who meet the qualifications in Exodus 18:21. They are people of good character and are able (competent) to serve in the office for which they seek election.
2. We sent each candidate a survey giving opportunity to share their religious values.
3. In the absence of a complete survey, we googled the candidate or secured whatever information we could.
4. We deliberated thoughtfully before giving our endorsement. We attended candidate forums, talked to some candidates by phone and consulted with other groups in the state who were vetting.
5. We believe our list will be beneficial to the citizen who is seeking to evaluate who to vote for.
6. You may print and take this list with you in the voting booth.
authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee